Documentation for React Projects
Automatically generate documentation for your project using MDX, react-docgen, and GatsbyJS.
- 📝 MDX - Write your documentation in Markdown and include React components using JSX!
- ♻️ react-docgen - Automatically parses all your React components (functional, stateful, even stateless!) for JS Docblocks and Prop Types.
- ⚛️ GatsbyJS - Creates local GraphQL server to build static version of documentation (easily deployed on a CDN or GHPages, Netlify, etc)
- 🗄 Props Table - Component for displaying component props in a table format
- 🎛 Modular - Easily install inside existing projects!
- ⚖️ Lighweight - Only what you need, no extra dependencies.
gatsby-config.jswith the location of your components + MDX (see: "Changing source folder")
npm installinside project
npm run develop
- View your documentation: http://localhost:8000